Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation has an urgent need for a Change Manager with previous experience in the Financial services industry.
You will be working in an agile environment delivering Customer Journeys change over 12 week periods. Your role is to ensure a a seamless transition of changes into Business as Usual operations.
This role is a hands-on delivery role using the Agile project methodology, and requires a fast paced, nimble approach to delivery. The Change Manager needs to demonstrate experience in complex environments, and a high level of comfort with ambiguity.
Key activities and responsibilities for this role are:
- Business Impact Assessment
- Drive the identification of business impacts from the Journey.
- Complete an assessment of the organisational readiness for the changes being implemented by the program/project.
- Business Engagement and Stakeholder Management
- Monitor, drive and report on stakeholder activity and commitment levels.
- Manage business buy-in and sign off of transition activities.
- Develop communication materials applicable to the Journey e.g. email messages, presentation packs, intranet sites, postcards etc.
- Engage with Business Change Managers to facilitate the development and delivery of targeted communications to the wider business through the appropriate processes and channels.
- Learning (as required)
- Complete a Learning Needs Analysis for the Journey.
- Design and develop any required training content for the Journey as required, and manage training scheduling and logistics.
- Design and develop any required performance support for the Journey e.g. reference materials, web portal content, instructional and procedural documents etc.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- Experience in the financial services industry - preferably in Wealth Management
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Previous work in complex environments across multiple work streams
Contact Jack Richardson for enquiries relating to this role.