Our leading, WA client is seeking the services of an experienced Change Manager to be responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of effective change management strategies and plans.
- Understand strategic initiatives and project requirements to provide high level support and management of specific change activities
- Facilitate change in a challenging environment where the need for change management and the workload commitments are high
- Adapt change methodologies to the needs of a range of different types of business change initiatives while maintaining consistency in approach. Remain current with industry best practice in the field of change management
- Develop productive, sustainable relationships with project and program managers and peers in other groups involved in business and cultural change.
- Advanced knowledge of Change Management Methodologies
- Demonstrated success in delivering agreed outcomes in project-based change management including
- design, development and implementation of change plans
- application of interventions for complex change issues within a dynamic environment
- Conceptual and practical understanding of best practice change management strategies, methodologies and techniques and their application.
- Proven analytical, conceptual and innovative problem-solving skills
- Strong focus on meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Gayle Truslove 9423 1499 (Job Reference: 189575)