Our CBD based client is looking to secure an IT Change Consultant to work in a high energy, project environment.
Working with multiple stakeholders, across multiple project streams, this role will be a challenge that will develop your communication and collaboration skills.
Duties will include:
- Supporting project-level change strategy - Lead the design, development and implementation of a comprehensive change management strategy and plan for the designated project, aligned to the overarching Strategy.
- Manage change outcomes - Deliver overall change management planning and implementation within the project including communications, stakeholder engagement, education and training, embedding and sustaining change and benefits realisation.
- Provide coaching and support - Provide coaching and support to project and program team members and stakeholders on change management initiatives
- Manage stakeholder engagement and communications - Work with stakeholders to establish and manage expectations and ensure plans are developed and implemented to achieve effective engagement and communication with all affected parties throughout the project
- Embed change - Design, develop and implement an education, training and ongoing support strategy and plan to embed the desired change, ensuring appropriate support is provided after the project is formally closed.
- Benefits Management - Support benefits realisation of the project through the identification, documentation and tracking of project benefits.
- Transfer project to "business as usual" basis- Support the effective and seamless transfer of the completed project to the business as the new operational approach
- Contribute to project integration - contribute to the identification and management of interdependencies between the projects within the program.
- Experience in a similar change management role
- Advanced working knowledge of Change Management approaches and methodologies (e.g. PROSCI)
- Demonstrated success in delivering agreed outcomes in project-based change management including design, development and implementation of change plans and the application of interventions for complex change issues within a dynamic environment
- Conceptual and practical understanding of best practice change management strategies
- Experience working directly with key business stakeholders, including management at all levels