Our client, a leading Retailer is looking for a Change Analyst to join their team for an initial 6 months + extesions
The Change Analyst will be responsible for operating a variety of change activities, including stakeholder analyses, change needs and impact analyses, as well as learning and support analyses.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience as a Change Analyst across the end-to-end project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to perform as part of a team within a large, fast-moving program of work, as well as the ability to work autonomously by meeting own deadlines, managing priorities, and adapting to moving timeframes.
- Design, development and delivery of training programs and resources.
- Use of design tools (e.g. Canva or Adobe suite) to create engaging materials is preferable, but not essential.
- Experience in Agile ways of working and hybrid change approaches is preferable, but not essential.
- Experience in a large, complex retail environment is preferable, but not essential.
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!! Job ref #246401