The Change Analyst is responsible for delivering change activities including assessment, analysis, development, documentation and implementation of change to ensure successful implementation of the Program.
The position is responsible for managing stakeholder expectations about the program, generating buy-in to the solution, ensuring organisational alignment to deliver business engagement and change readiness.
The position conducts change analysis and change impact assessments and develops and delivers effective change plans and change reporting.
Manage and implement change activities for one of three projects within the Program to support the Change Lead and to ensure successful implementation of the program.
2. Conduct change analysis and change impact assessments using Change Methodologies (i.e. PROSCI/ADKAR) to support change management activities.
3. Develop and deliver effective change plans and change reporting in conjunction with the Change Lead to document and communicate change activities.
4. Undertake current and future state gap analysis and assess changes and impacts to ensure that transformation strategy and transition planning meet program objectives
Manage stakeholders, identify and manage issues and risks relating to stakeholders and report to the Change Lead on the performance of stakeholder management against agreed plans to ensure effective stakeholder engagement and proactive issue resolution.
6. Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enhance business relationships and project delivery and to understand and manage the impacts of the change and project implementation plan.
7. Work collaboratively with all operational business groups to understand current and future state and to ensure business requirements are translated into documentation.
Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline or equivalent demonstrated experience in change management.
High level conceptual and analytical skills with the capacity to develop solutions for a range of complex issues
Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to deliver consultations and presentations at a senior level and
Demonstrated experience in supporting change initiatives such as delivering detailed change and business impact assessments, assessing a range of change intervention options and monitoring the progress of change programs.
Demonstrated experience and capacity to influence significant organisational changes and improvements in a public sector environment.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience of change management of major organisational reform within a large complex organisation.
Demonstrated knowledge of the tools, techniques and methodologies used for change management.
Strong stakeholder management, engagement and relationship skills including the ability to work in partnership with stakeholders and influence senior executives