About the Role
The duties of this role include, however are not limited to:
- Establishing and maintaining all aspects of SDLC
- Liaising with key stakeholders such as: -Various teams at our infrastructure provider -Stakeholders within Technology and Innovation -Customer teams in business and user areas.
- Setting and maintaining high quality standards through design and coding reviews
- Producing and implementing quality management and governance documents such as Solution Architecture, Disaster Recovery Plans, Security Risk Management Plans, Standard Operating Procedures
- Data migration, knowledge of creating and running SSIS packages.
- Maintaining second level support functions, and assisting to develop and empower first level support functions
- Collaborating with teams containing complimentary skill sets to work cohesively as a branch
- Supporting and coordinating enhancement of existing systems through change management processes
- Performing the role of Technical Advisor in an agile project management team
- Maintaining and supporting related tools and technology for core systems and SDLC practices
- Aligning work direction to guiding principles such as Enterprise Architecture, Cloud Strategy and other standards and methodologies required
- Transferring technical knowledge and skills to other team members
You will have
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience in configuring and developing solutions in Dynamics CRM including:
- Dynamics CRM development models and PowerPlatform.
- Creating, implementing and troubleshooting existing or new applications and integrations with external apps such as Service Bus, SharePoint, and Logic Apps.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Evidence of a strong track record managing end-to-end SDLC full stack concerns for complex applications.
- Sound developer skills are mandatory. Candidates must demonstrate experience and in-depth knowledge in:
- Enterprise Service Bus middleware
- Complimentary Azure IaaS and PaaS offerings.
- PowerPlatform - Power Automate, Power BI, PowerApps and Dataverse
- Sound understanding of the principles and techniques of requirements gathering, analysis, specification, and validation.
- Ability to collaborate with, and influence internal stakeholders, to identify different paths to a solution and then negotiate an outcome.
For more information or to apply, please contact Preeti Grewal on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: 241431