Our leading resources client is seeking a C++ Software Engineer for a permanent role located in their Perth CBD offices. You will have an opportunity to join a team and become involved in the design and development of a state-of-the-art 3D visualization platform.
- Maintenance and development of the client's 3D visualisation software platform;
- Liaising with stakeholders of the business in order to gather specific requirements;
- Requirements for next generation visualisation tools (including virtual and augmented reality);
- Working closely with related internal software development teams using agile methodologies.
- Strong, recent commercial C++ programming experience;
- Ideally seeking a 3D development background;
- Experience working on multiple 3D game/rendering engines;
- Strong mathematics and computational geometry skills;
- Ability to function both autonomously and as a team player;
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written;
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent;
- Agile development methodology experience would be highly regarded;
- Any experience working within the mining/resources sector would be highly regarded (but not mandatory)
- Permanent opportunity with a leading mining company;
- Join a diverse, talented team;
- An opportunity to work on state-of-the-art projects;
- Perth CBD location;
- Competitive remuneration on offer.
If you have the skill and experience we are seeking above, please apply now with a suitable resume.
Contact: Kate Ellis- 08 9423 1400 (Job reference: 196623)