My client, an iconic Australian BRAND is currently seeking X2 up-beat, proactive and highly interactive Business Systems Analysts to provide high-level business analysis for highly complex matters and ensure that all the business systems are managed, maintained and developed to meet requirements and industry trends.
In a nutshell, the role will refine project briefs; perform analysis of business needs, business process design and work flows that initiate technology projects. The role will have change management expertise to assist the business in assessment of its capability to absorb change.
- Develop project briefs ‑ resourcing requirements, define high level costs and benefits associated with particular pieces of work, operational dependencies, and establish appropriate proposals to clearly articulate the requirements..
- Provide senior expertise and high‑level evaluation of change management requirements for business programs/projects, which includes business process re‑engineering, cost‑benefit analysis, recommended solutions and business requirements development.
- Engage the business user community to ensure that it has been consulted in the preparation of project briefs and process re‑engineering.
- Provide expertise in the development of the project delivery strategy, including the high level project plan and appropriate Toll Gates, to ensure cost effective and timely delivery of the project.
- Application of problem solving and business analysis skills to interpret, document and compile business requirements.
- Identify opportunities for innovation
- Develop documentation that correctly reflects current functionality and operating procedures.
- Facilitate and participate in discussions between the business area and the service provider to achieve practical, timely and high value solutions.
You MUST have the following skills and experiences clearly outlined in your CV to qualify:
- Upto 5-7 years experience in a similar role working for a large, complex I.T. environment
- Able to play Senior BA role in large projects
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with key customers and service providers, to provide proactive advice and have a proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of business requirement documentation standards for system developments
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, both written and oral, to draw out requirements from diverse groups, via facilitation, one‑on‑one meetings, information gathering, discussions
- A strong understanding of the relevant functional modules or application, and their integration with other systems.
What you'll get in return:
-Excellent opportunity to work with a market leader
-Fantastic multicultural work environment that is committed to its employee's personal growth
-Exceptional career development opportunities
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Chris Yang> quoting reference: <190499>.
Don't let this one slip, APPLY ONLINE NOW!!