Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their project management team. The team is responsible for delivering marketing, operations and digital projects that touch on every department in the business.
- This role is responsible for co-ordinating multiple projects requiring multi-functional input as part of a large-scale business transformation program.
- Reports to a Head of Project Management Office (PMO)
- Manage multiple projects that touch every department within the business.
- Assist team members with project estimation (scoping and effort, deriving key activities and deliverables etc.)
- Manage project risk assessment and mitigation strategies
- Work with business leads to understand priorities
- Communicate with business leads and keep track of delivery dates
- Prepare documentation including project initiation documents, schedules, status report
- 3-5 years of experience managing cross-functional projects including marketing, operations and digital/technology
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Can manage risks and work to a set process
- Used tools such as: MS Project, Confluence or Jira
- Experience with project management methodologies including Agile (Scrum), PRINCE2 or PMBOK
- Experience managing many external third-party supplier / vendors
- Would also be highly desirable to have experience managing a marketing campaigns through a retail, supply chain or operations style business
Please submit CV in WORD format only