- Business Process Analyst
- 6 months contract + extensions
- Eastern Suburbs, Sydney
Work on a number of projects for a large complex technical environment in both education and research.
As the Business Process Analyst, you will be working on a number of different projects, by example, one project requires a large number of manual processes (forms processing) to be uplifted to self-service in the HR/Finance spaces.
- A minimum 2 years professional experience in business process improvement, including well-developed business analysis and workflow skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methods, tools and the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge and competency in the use of professional business analysis techniques and methods (e.g. BPML)
- Well-developed skills in the use of standard office toolsets including word processors, spreadsheets, drawing/diagramming tools (e.g. Visio), presentation tools (e.g. PowerPoint) and project management tools (e.g. MS Project).
- Demonstrated commitment to success in providing effective solutions to business needs.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships with staff at all levels.
It would be ideal, but non-mandatory if you had previous education experience.