Our client, a state Government Department are seeking a Business Analyst to join their Time and Attendance HRIS Program of work. You will provide expert business analysis skills both with the Program of Work and to Government agencies impacted by the delivery of the HRIS.
The role will be responsible for working with the public safety agencies to lead the ongoing development and documentation of business processes and procedures, design, configuration and evaluation of technical services for the Time and Attendance project, undertaking of business analysis consultancies and understanding of user requirements and operational governance.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Analyse, develop and recommend solutions to business problems by performing expert business analysis activities (e.g. Scoping, Acceptance Criteria, Test Strategies, Gap Analyses, Requirements Traceability) using appropriate modelling, analysis techniques, tools and standards.
- Scope, estimate and plan activities for the Time and Attendance project.
- Provide strategic advice on impacting changes to the program of work.
- Lead multi-agency workshops, document and manage the outcomes resulting from these workshops.
- Own and manage selected activities in potential tendering for Time and Attendance solutions including Request for Information/Quotation and vendor/solution evaluation processes.
- Responsibility for producing the deliverables of the Time and Attendance project such as governance and contract models as well as strategies and plans for change management.
- Manage and build relationships with multiple stakeholders (and multiple levels of seniority) from Government agencies and partnering vendors.
- Demonstrated Business Analysis experience in a similar role
- Expertise in project management, business process modelling/ requirements documentation and tender/ ITO document writing will be highly regarded.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply below! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7501 for more information