Our client, a diverse and recognised Australian household brand, is going through a period of significant change. This involves changing their culture to focus on the delivery of outstanding internal and external customer service, whilst investing significantly to upgrade their business. To ensure that the business gains the best IT value through this change they are looking to hire a Business Analyst.
Key Role Components:
To work closely with business teams on all project initiatives, ensuring the effective delivery of project outcomes and benefits that align with business objectives.
You will be responsible for developing solutions which enable change to existing business practices.
Regular consultation with all business areas to understand any issues of an IT and business nature and provide updates on what is occurring.
Experience working on HR and timesheet projects are an advantage.
Fundamental to the position:
- Proven experience in business analysis
- Solid understanding of the SDLC
- An understanding, and experience with, both Waterfall and Agile project delivery approaches
- Experienced in the delivery of small/simple projects
- Strong stakeholder and influencing skills, comfortable working across all levels of an organisation
- Excellent facilitation and problem-solving skills to identify and deliver innovative solutions
- ITIL and PM accreditation an advantage.