Our Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of a skilled and practiced ICT Business Analyst for an urgent, short term contract opportunity.
This is an initial 3-month engagement, with extension options and is working from our Client's Canberra CBD or Melbourne CBD location.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Creating Business Case and Project Initiation documentation for a Digital Tranformation Project
- Engaging with both internal and external stakeholders to understand business problems and limitations
- Facilitate workshops and requirements gathering sessions with key stakeholders to elicit business requirements and business processes
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Relevant qualifications and 10+ years Business Analyst experience
- Extensive experience in writing Business Case and Project Initiation documents
- Exemplary communication and stakeholder management capabilities
- Experience in modelling tools (preferably Sparx Enterprise Architect)
- Understanding in various technical platforms including Java, .Net, API, IdAM
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government security clearances to apply.
If you would like to hear more about this contract opportunity, then please do not hesitate to reach out to Marina Stojchevska on 0262451724 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number: 191415.