Join an award winning leading ASX listed Fintech company. Currently building new products centred around automation. These products will make fund processing and data connection painless for their customers.
Within this team, they are primarily focused on building API's and automated integration solutions, allowing customers and partners to seamlessly access and integrate with their products and data ecosystem.
They are regarded as one of Australia's most innovative and high-quality development environments, offering mature processes and following best practice in leveraging emerging technology to build new solutions and products. They have attracted and retained the best development talent in Australia, building a close-knit culture of teamwork, openness, innovation and sharing of expertise to build high quality and ground-breaking software. This has resulted in their products becoming foundational as part of the technical ecosystem supporting growth for the finance industry.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate:
- Outstanding capability to write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code that can be shipped to production
- Work as part of a team to understand, breakdown, size and implement user stories
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Show great enthusiasm and initiative
- Be an egoless, team-oriented developer
- Be recognised by your desire to learn and motivation to improve
- Is trusted to ship full products (or vertical slices of larger products) from idea to production
- Microsoft .Net Framework/Platform, C# (minimum four years commercial experience)
- Strong Back-end development
- Expertise in .Net, Web API, MVC, ASP.net, C# and SQL
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise work
- To have an interest in financial services, or come from a financial services, finance or superannuation background
- Micro-services Architecture
- AWS (SQS, S3, Lambda), or alternatively Windows Azure (Service Bus, Storage, Functions)
- .Net Core
- Microservices architecture
- Monitoring and Alerts
- DevOps, CICD
This is truly an opportunity worth pursuing. We are looking to attract high calibre applicants who clearly demonstrate the deep knowledge and experience required. You will be working with some of the best technologist in the industry. We have partnered with our client for more than 10 years and will provide suitable candidates with detailed insight into the company, the leader and team, upcoming projects and the interview process. Please apply now. Job # 201244