Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Azure Engineer to review the current configuration of Azure resources with an initial focus on the use of Azure Virtual Machines to ensure compliance at the Protected level and scalability to support growing areas of the business.
This is a short contract opportunity to start ASAP for one month, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
Please note will be required to work remotely.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Experience with Azure automation and provisioning services/infrastructure
- Experience working with and hardening Azure Virtual Machines, firewall and virtual networks
- Experience establishing best practice use of and leveraging Azure Active Directory and resource groups
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in relation to compliance with and interpretation of standards in particular ISM and PSPF
- Well-developed communication and process documentation skills
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Negative Vetting 2 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: #202691
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.