Our client is a reputed not for profit organisation and are seeking an Azure Cloud Engineer to join their team.
The primary focus for this role is to help lead clients shift to the Azure cloud. You will be working in a hybrid on-prem/ Azure infrastructure environment. You will assist in the planning, design, delivery, and other support activities to staff In the Melbourne office, at other locations, or working from home and some level 3 support opportunities.
This is a permanent position in a supportive team with great career development opportunities. The client I.T. footprint is growing rapidly as they embark on a number of large I.T. transformations which you will have the opportunity to be a part of.
- Prior experience in Level 1/2/3 IT Support roles using technologies such as Microsoft Azure and Azure AD as well as legacy AD and Windows Server
- Experience with contact-centre and telephony solutions, preferably VoIP/SIP and Microsoft Teams
- Experience with network design, implementation, and operation (LAN, WAN, SD-WAN, IPsec, Wi-Fi)
- Experience In identity management and information security in regulated environments, especially compliance with privacy legislation and regulations
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure PaaS, IaaS, and other services, including SQL and other data-related services
- Microsoft 365, Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps, etc.) and Windows Server
- Databases, SQL Server, or Azure SQL/data services preferable in loan-management and/or finance systems
- CRM, preferably in salesforce
- Experience with modern device management, preferably: Microsoft Intune/Autopilot, Windows 10/11 Modern Desktop, iOS and Android
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Haniksha on (03) 8080 7225 and quote job #243090