This role will be enabling and supporting the cloud journey by driving fast paced delivery and support of our client's cloud platform. The role will be working with Azure on a true enterprise scale towards delivering an automated, robust and secure cloud environment. Cloud Services are looking to engage skilled and experienced Cloud Engineers to support client's adoption of Software, Platform and Infrastructure 'as a service' offerings.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of Azure technologies and cloud architectures
- Experience in designing, documenting, and implementing cloud-based architectures for large, complex enterprise systems
- Expertise in proven diverse technical skills across infrastructure, networks, security and applications.
- Strong experience in automation, tooling and refining processes across the public cloud
- Broad skills across infrastructure Office 365, AD Azure, Exchange Online, SharePoint
- Experience working with Kubernetes and Container technologies (Docker & OpenShift)
- Excellent understanding of automation and automated config management and CI/CD pipelines
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 207169
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.