Our Agile Federal Government Client is seeking an Automation Test Engineer for a long term contract with extension options in Canberra. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and gives you an opportunity to transition into Federal Government Department.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Identifying the automation scope for functional and regression testing, building the test frameworks and test suite
- Supporting Automation team to deliver automation scripts in time.
- Test execution with tools such as SOAPUI, Selenium, ReadyAPI, RestAssured and Jenkins
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working in complex IT environment as an Automation Test Engineer and collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams
- Solid background in automation frameworks for functional and performance testing
- Proven background working in a Java environment using Selenium, Jenkins & Subversion
- In-depth ability in automating API tests using SOAP UI/ReadyAPI
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 199736.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.