Title: Assistant Director - Cyber Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- 3- 5 years' experience in IT Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Understanding of International and Australian GRC standards related to ICT preferred
- Experience of risk management principles and associated methodologies
- Ideally will have a CEH, CISSP, CISA or CISM qualification
- Proven ability to make sound pragmatic decisions and judgements under tight timelines
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to influence and drive change in a collaborative way both internally and externally.
Apply Now and for more information, please contact Pragna Katta on 02 6245 1706 quoting Job Reference: 247191