Our client is one of Australia's longest-running and most trusted superannuation funds, having served Queensland communities for over 50 years.
They are now embarking on an exciting new growth phase and are looking for an Applications Specialist Lead to manage and lead the operations of the administration/ document management and CRM systems.
- Lead and facilitate the adoption of best practice IT Service Management into the Application Services team.
- Ensure the application specialist team capability is supported and applied appropriately across the Superannuation Administration, CMS, DMS and CRM environments.
- Coordinate and lead the application specialists in the team to ensure the required application service standards are met for availability and customer experience
- Ensure relevant support functions are operating as expected and take on the role of Incident Management in Significant Events related to the core applications
- Ensure the necessary IT Service Management frameworks for application maintenance and enhancements are operating as expected and are aligned to the change control policy.
- Coordinate change management activities across the Application Specialist and Business Analysis services following a blended ITIL/Agile change management process; including ensuring all applications are up to date and business change is deployed appropriately
- working closely with the business to determine customer needs and produce project scope documentation and requirements
- drive performance monitoring, optimization and all disaster recovery activities relating to the core application platforms
- actively participating in reviews to identify opportunities for improvement amongst all business units and recommend changes to the Application Service Manager
- ensure appropriate resources are available for the any testing, change management and training plans to ensure the quality of projects and their smooth execution
- Demonstrated experience in production support of business-critical system and a strong ITSM background
- 2-4 years of strong technical leadership experience in a complex Enterprise environment
- high level interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build strong rapport with end users
- well-developed communication skills (written and verbal)
- excellent system documentation skills
- High level analytical, problem solving and research skills in dealing with complex enterprise system issues
- Proven ability to proactively lead and mentor members of your team
- Relevant Industry experience
- Understanding of Superannuation industry
If you're interested - take the next step and APPLY NOW! OR contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince 3319 7555.