Our client is a technology focussed organisation with a passion to drive technology forward. They are focussed on delivering fast and effective solutions to their client base. Currently, there is the opportunity to join them to become an integral part of their DevOps / Applications team. This is a permanent role working across the traditional Windows technologies and encompassing applications support also.
Ideally, you will have previously worked in a Systems Engineer role, and have been responsible for large scale application migration projects. If you have previously worked in a DevOps environment and would like to continue that journey, this is the opportunity for you.
- Solid experience as Systems Engineer (Windows 2003/2008 re-platforming to Windows 2012/2016)
- Proven experience with scripting, coding and automation
- Previous experience working with application migrations.
- Experience with DevOps Automation Tooling preferable- Jenkins, Ansible, Scripting, Git, JIRA, Confluence
- Ability to reverse engineer a system to understand the interdependencies to/from other systems and components
- Experience working in a multi-site global network
- Experience with enterprise systems
If you are ready for your next role, stepping up and learning new skills in the Dev Ops and AWS area, then this is the role for you.
Please apply via an updated CV to Chathu.Jayawardena@peoplebank.com.au
Only candidates with working rights for Australia will be considered for this role.