Application Support Engineer
Having recently secured a large contract to provide extensive support to critical VIP clients, this international software vendor needs to add an Application Support Engineer to cover late afternoon hours. Also, this person would increase this business's ability to provide greater support for other customers, as well as increase general responsiveness and therefore be adding great value to customers.
This leading international business is seeking an Application Support Engineer who has exceptional customer service experience, for both internal and external customers. As the Application Support engineer, you will have experience with the development, implementation or support of software and an intense desire to facilitate success through personal interaction and critical thinking.
As the Application Support Engineer your main goal will be to help customers succeed. As such, you will work with a broad spectrum of customers and clients and applications on a daily basis to ensure they are making the most of our products. To succeed you will be smart, organized and driven to provide exceptional care to your customers. Your responsibilities will range from providing customer care, to documenting and providing best practice guidance, to designing and building solutions with our customers.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of prior experience in Technical Support of critical applications
- Experience with SQL, IIS, XML/Web Services technology.
- Experience with LDAP/AD, Database technologies (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2) and Linux.
- Comfortable demonstrating and teaching technology concepts to others.
- Refined written and verbal communication skills with ability to be a good listener.
- Highly motivated, disciplined, with ability to manage competing priorities.
- BS Degree or comparable industry experience
- Should be able to work independently.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting reference: 184808.
Please click the apply button.