Our client is looking for a Agile Coach with minimum 5 years related experienced. Willing to work in either of the following locations (Sydney, Canberra or Melbourne) with WFH options
- Foster a world-class agile culture with our clients
- Review teams and large programs' agile capability maturity using ZXM's Agile IQ® framework and tools.
- Work with client teams to help them plan and implement improvements to their agile capability maturity.
- Contribute to and write reports to executive and senior management audiences to communicate the effectiveness of our agile coaching.
- Contribute to ZXM's internal operations to help promote what we do, including through sales, social media, developing internal IP, presenting at conferences, and organising local meetups.
What experience do we need?
- Minimum 5 years agile coaching experience (particularly at scale) , Active practitioners and involved in the community and have consulting experience.3+ years' experience in an IT strategy, technology or business consulting firm.
- 3+ years' experience in one or more of the following roles: Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe® Release Train Engineer (RTE), SAFe® Product Manager, Chief Scrum Master, Chief Product Owner.
- 2+ years' experience in one of the following areas: mentoring (including specialist technical, business and agile roles, teams, managers and executives), training, lean leadership, facilitation, agile/lean change, and team dysfunction.
- Demonstrated experience in driving agile transformations from design to implementation, particularly from the perspective of organisational, psychological and behavioural change.
Demonstrated success in delivering and facilitating small scale workshops, facilitation and/or formal training
Due to security clearance required for the role applicants must be an australian citizen to apply
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 208767.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.