- 12 months contrqact.
- Geelong based
A Government client is looking for a number of Agile Coach for a long term contract based in Geelong. This position will help drive adoption of agile principles and leading practices within the agency
The role will involve the following.
- Support the Agile method adopted by the Program and act as a custodian of this in conjunction with the Scrum Masters
- Drive continuous improvement of the Program's Agile methods across the end-to-end design and build process
- Support and coach the Product Owners and Scrum Masters, ensuring that Agile principles and
- ways of working are maintained
- Ensure that the Branch's work is aligned with the Program's agreed design principles, design methods, governance controls and quality standards
- Mentor and coach Scrum Masters and Product Owners in achieving high quality outcomes from
- increment and sprint planning activities, including facilitation
Ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Understanding of Human Centered Design Principles applied within a Government context
- Have demonstrated experience in a Scrum Master or Agile Coach role within a complex, customer led business transformation program
Please apply if this a good fit for you or for more information please call John on 03 8080 7260 quoting reference : 194863