Zen Ex Machina (ZXM) is looking for an Agile Coach to join one of our Consultant Scrum Teams. We're seeking someone with deep, applied, agile experience who is passionate about using their skills to drive agile cultural and behavioural change, practice adoption, and ultimately improve the work lives of our customers.
- A strong reputation, and high standing, in the local and national agile community.
- Demonstrate a commitment to agile by living our values.
- An agile mindset, appreciating the benefit of constants, iterations, and continuous improvement.
- A learning mindset, engaging in self-directed learning as part of your professional development.
- A very high bar for quality of consulting deliverables., reports, papers and the like.
- Work in one of our Consultant Scrum Teams, operating Sprint-to-Sprint to deliver agile coaching and training outcomes to our clients. To deliver value, each ZXM Consultant Scrum Team has its own Product Owner and is supported by a ZXM Scrum Master.
- Foster a world-class agile culture with our clients.
- Review teams and large programs' agile capability maturity using ZXM's Agile IQ® framework and tools.
- Work with client teams to help them plan and implement improvements to their agile capability maturity.
- Contribute to and write reports to executive and senior management audiences to communicate the effectiveness of our agile coaching.
- Contribute to ZXM's internal operations to help promote what we do, including through sales, social media, developing internal IP, presenting at conferences, and organising local meetups.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years agile coaching experience (particularly at scale) , Active practitioners and involved in the community and have consulting experience.3+ years' experience in an IT strategy, technology or business consulting firm.
- 3+ years' experience in one or more of the following roles: Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe® Release Train Engineer (RTE), SAFe® Product Manager, Chief Scrum Master, Chief Product Owner.
- 2+ years' experience in one of the following areas: mentoring (including specialist technical, business and agile roles, teams, managers and executives), training, lean leadership, facilitation, agile/lean change, and team dysfunction.
- Demonstrated experience in driving agile transformations from design to implementation, particularly from the perspective of organisational, psychological and behavioural change.
- Demonstrated success in delivering and facilitating small scale workshops, facilitation and/or formal training.
This rle is open for Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne candidates. Due to the security clearance required for this role the candidate needs to be an Australian Citizen to apply.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 204775.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.