- Large Digital Transformation
- Great Career Prospects
- Location: Newcastle
Our client is looking for an Agile Change Manager to join its IT team on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and coordinate the pipeline of technology change including activities such as forward planning, providing transparency and visibility across the business
- Work with business leaders to prepare and execute a change delivery framework
- Support the successful delivery of technology-based change initiatives.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify the interest, concerns and issues of key stakeholder groups.
- Ensure capabilities are aligned with benefits (including liaising with sponsoring group).
- Complete activities such as training needs analysis and determine appropriate training for staff in preparation for technology-based change initiatives.
- Work with training groups to design and facilitate workshops
- Lead training and implement seminars.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as a Change Manager
- Experience with the Agile approach
- Demonstrated experience in project or program management and change delivery.
- Demonstrated experience leading and coaching teams.
- Demonstrated experience in influencing key stakeholders to ensure initiatives/projects are completed to timescale and budget and desired user outcomes
Great Chance to join a market Leader! For more details contact Aparna at email@example.com