Our client is a leader within financial services. They have a very successful history of growth and are known for their expertise. Due an increase in customer focused projects we require an Agile Business Analyst to join the team.
- Supports the Product Owner in translating customer insights into User Stories, which teams can then implement in short Sprints
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to complete required artefacts, and build alignment across the team
- Supports Developers and Quality Engineers in understanding the product needs, so they can deliver on their commitments
- Organising and facilitating workshops with key business stakeholders to determine the business requirements
- Help prioritisation and planning with the Business
- Follow up with the developers and unblocking road blocks arising along the way
- Plan Test & Deployments
- Building relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Assisting with testing tasks
The successful candidate will have strong experience working in within an Agile environment, you will be a confident communicator and understand Agile principles and mindset well.
The successful candidate will be rewarded by working within a great forward thinking environment, with a great brand and very interesting projects.
For further information please contact Evan Xeres on t: 8080 7282 or e: email@example.com