About the Role
12 month contracts with extension to develop cloud solutions as part of Our Clients Modernisation Project. The role involves the development of integration middleware using serverless functions, APIs and message queues to transform and enrich data between back-end systems. A strong focus on DevOps practices is required including infrastructure as code, automation and repeatability.
- Development of AWS based solutions that adhere to agreed Solution Architecture / Design.
- Development of repeatable processes for testing, deploying and monitoring systems.
- Alignment of AWS use with relevant security and compliance policies across the organisation.
- Collaboration with Architecture/Design for solution refinement .
- Report to the Technical Product Owner within Systems Team for prioritisation, capacity management and planning.
- AWS App integration, compute, DB and management experience
- Automation & unit testing
- Infrastructure as code
- AWS CDK, Docker, Kong, OIDC, Lambda
- Compute - EC2, ECS, EKS
- Networking - ACM, ELB, Transit Gateway, VPC
If this role sounds like you then please click apply
Contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 for more information
Looking forward to hearing from you!