- Initial 4-6 week Contract
- Immediate start
- Large Digital Transformation Project
We are looking to hire an experienced Backend Developer (AWS) for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
The successful applicant must have:
- Experience in using AWS Lambda
- Experience with Node JS
- Experience using source control client such as Source tree , git bash
- Experience developing REST API
- Experience in using any CICD product such as Bamboo, Jenkins, CircleCI etc.
- Experience in connecting and using any relation database (Postgres Preferred)
- Experience using Bitbucket will be highky regarded
- Understanding or experience in GraphQL
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to start ASAP as this is URGENT!
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button