Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled APS6 Business Analyst to engage with business areas to articulate their requirements through working with a variety of stakeholders.
This is for a non-on-going contract for 3 months with extension options and is located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As a successful candidate for this role, you need to have the following qualifications:
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience engaging with a variety of stakeholders in multi-disciplinary teams (eg business, developers, testers, architects)
- Experience in modelling business analysis artefacts following industry standards including BPMN, UML required.
- Experience working in agile teams and projects required.
- Technical background preferred
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience desirable
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Experience facilitating workshops desirable.
- Experience following BABOK desirable.
- Experience using Sparx Enterprise Architect desirable.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to be considered.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 91378700 quoting Job Reference: # 202913
Candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.