Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled and experienced Business Analyst to assist the Managed Telecommunications Services (MTS) Continuation project to discover and document business requirements and process to deliver the service management maturity model for the for the MTS Contract team within ICT Strategic Sourcing Branch.
Key position responsibilities:
- Analyse existing systems, applications and functions to ensure strategic ICT objectives are met
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative research to identify trends and assist with determining business priorities
- Build and maintain key relationships with users, technical staff and stakeholders to determine and resolve issues
- Provide accurate advice about technical issues and solutions to assist with specifying business requirements for new or existing solutions
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in successfully engaging with stakeholders to gather business requirements including business benefits
- Demonstrated experience in discovery and design of enterprise service management and service delivery processes
- Demonstrated experience in applying design thinking and user centred design principles to process improvement
- Demonstrated experience in development and application of capability maturity models
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 2491 quoting Job Reference: 205291
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.