API Developer - Java + AWS
- 6 months contract with high chances of extension
- Melbourne CBD
- Telecom Giant
We are currently looking for an API Developer to work within a Fast paced environment, with leading edge technology and innovation for one of the Australia's largest telecommunication Industry.
- Build APIs and the integration required for those APIs into backend and other middleware systems.
- Provides strategy and an architecture mindset to design option to increase efficiencies and simplify integration across multiple platforms.
- Participate in the design and delivery of multiple projects.
- Solve and recommend solutions for complex issues as needed.
- Take ownership to resolve issues and drive them to completion.
- 5+ years of API development (APIs, Java etc).
- Experience in API strategy, development and management
- Understanding of modern web applications and SPAs
- Familiar with leading technologies enabling DevOps (CI/CD)
- Familiar with API management concepts and capabilities (Security, Authentication, Policies, REST service design principles, Git)
- Ability to deliver complex technology programs in agile environments
- Experience with AWS technologies.
- Proactive promoter of agile best practices
- AWS certified associate level certification
- Java certification
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #195525