This AEM team, requires a collabrative worker with a strong background in supporting AEM in release, bug fix and enhancement.
Role & Responsibility:
- Aligned to AEM and Adobe technology ecosystem, AEM as primary.
- Respond to technical questions in support of and to maintain existing AEM services.
- Responsible for providing guidance advice to content authors and teams.
- Review AEM support requirements, updating the records of support requests and addressing system fixes and enhancements.
- Support technical projects to extend and expand AEM Systems applications, includes basic coding and testing.
- Support environment releases for AEM services.
- Experience with Azure DevOps Tool set is required
Qualification & Experience
- AEM content author experiene
- Proven expertise in AEM OOTB (out of the box) capabilities.
- Knowledge and experience in software design and development methodologies.
- Experience in designing authorable AEM Components
- HTL Modelling development experience
- Experience working as part of an Agile software delivery team.
- You have strong communication skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on email@example.com quoting reference <210838>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.