Our client, a leading IT services provider, are seeking an experienced AEM Developer for 12-month contract onsite with a leading Australian organisation.
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates
- Experience implementing Adobe AEM or similar web content management system (preferably AEM 6.1 or later)
- Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications
- Experience integrating Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services is preferred
- 5- 7 years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience working with AEM or similar content management roles
- Certification in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) - desired
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 186095.
Please click the apply button.