About the role
provides technical leadership, consulting and subject matter expertise in the definition, design, planning, building, configuration and integration of the Department's multi domain directory infrastructure platform; working collaboratively with key stakeholders, vendor representatives, other IT teams / experts to deliver complex and innovative solutions in alignment with ICT strategy and architecture.
This is primarily an Active Directory support role including related cloud-based technologies such as ADFS, AADC and AAD.
Required Technical Experience
- Minimum 7 years technical experience supporting large enterprise Active Directory environments.
- Demonstrated experience working with cloud supporting technologies such as ADFS, AADC, AAD within very large enterprise environments.
- Demonstrated experience working with traditional on-premises technologies such as DNS, AD, ADCS, DFS within very large enterprise environments.
- Proven experience in Windows scripting using PowerShell with a heavy emphasis on AD cmdlets and automation tasks.
- Ability to take guidance and direction without close supervision.
- Ability to direct team staff on supporting requirements.
- Clear understanding of ITIL Change, Problem and Incident management frameworks.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills with the ability to draft and present to senior executive staff.
- Experience with MFA, Privileged Access Management technologies and Remote Desktop Gateway and NPS.
- Experience with Jira / Agile
- Monitoring of large AD environments via SCOM / Zabbix / Grafana / Splunk.
- Experience working with AADC in a multi-forest to single tenant scenario.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Gupta quoting reference number 193503.