- Permanent - Work Flexibility Offred (Hybrid model)
- Macquarie Park Location
- Great Salary Package on Offer
We are looking to hire an experienced Microsoft 356/ Power apps developer one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
You will contribute to the design, development, integration and support of new and existing Dynamics 365 CRM enterprise applications and Microsoft Power platform in response to the organization's identified needs and to agreed specifications, standards and timelines.
What you'll need to succeed
Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a Power apps Consultant
- Experience with Microsoft power platform
- build and test Power Apps
- build and test flows using Power Automate
- experience with data verse
- Experience with Sharepoint online
- Development experience using REST APIs and XML, JSON data formats
- Unit testing (JUnit) / system testing application components
- Experience in standard code management (Git preferred) and software life cycle maintenance practices
- Experience with Azure DevOps is highly desirable
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next permanent opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button