Peoplebank a recruiting for a .Net Developer to work on a permanent, on-going basis for a growing company based in Adelaide.
In this role, you will get the chance to work on a variety of projects with numerous clients, that will really keep you interested, challenged and engaged for the long term, with excellent long term training and career development opportunities.
There will be some requirement for on-site work from time to time, but they run a flexible work policy, so if you are not required on-site, then you are free to work from home.
- Microsoft .Net Developer across multiple accounts
- Identify, analyse and resolve problems and incidents and prevent their reoccurrence, including providing problem diagnosis and support.
- Research, investigate, interpret and analyse system requirements in order to specify, design and implement solution for problem resolution.
- Undertake all development and support activities in line with relevant methodology, standards and processes
- Perform necessary environment builds and refreshes in-line with the relevant methodology, standards and processes
- In collaboration with the relevant Application Manager, direct the management and implementation of upgrade and support packages
- Document system configuration and technical specific action for inclusion in document libraries
- Ensure all work is performed to meet safety, environmental and legislative requirement of our clients.
Skills and experience
- Experience in successful implementing modifications and enhancements to complex applications with moderate supervision
- Can provide accurate design and programming estimates to deliver to schedule
- Methodical and structured approach and can priorities and multitask successfully
- Capable of troubleshooting and problem solving of complex incident and problems
- Fully understands and uses the concepts, methodologies, techniques and tools of systems delivery or application management, including configuration, release, incident and problem management processes
- Ability to supervise, mentor and guides the development of staff
- Effective team player, has a positive approach to work and team members, is flexible, show's initiative, contributes extra when required and can work under pressure; is acknowledged as reliable and capable.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (desirable)
Please APPLY NOW and we will contact all suitable candidates within 24 hours for an initial conversation about you, your skills and career aspirations and how this role might be just the role you are looking for!
Or you can call Al Sadji on 08 7079 1654 for a confidential conversation
SA: LHS 296564