Our highly Agile Federal Government Client is seeking a .Net Developer for a long term contract with extension options in Canberra. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and gives you an opportunity to transition into Federal Government Department
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing and integrating solutions in a highly complex and multi-layered architecture environment
- Participating in the SDLC, including analysis, design, testing, documenting, implementation & maintenance
- Accountable for development and maintenance of applications in line with set standards and guidelines
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile, complex and multidisciplinary environment
- In-depth experience in .Net, C#, WCF, WPF, TFS, SOAP, Agile, DevOps
- Proven background of working collaboratively with team members, management and stakeholders
- Experience working on Identity & Access Management or Identity Authentication and Authorisation projects is highly desired
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with ability to obtain AGSVA clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 198676.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.