Our highly Agile Federal Government Client is seeking a .Net Application Developer for a long-term contract with extension options in their Canberra CBD Offices. This role gives you an opportunity to transition into Federal Government Department and obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing and integrating solutions in a highly complex and multi-layered architecture environment
- Participating in the SDLC, including analysis, design, testing, documenting, implementation & maintenance
- Accountable for development and maintenance of applications in line with set standards and guidelines
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile, complex and multidisciplinary environment
- In-depth experience in .Net, C#, WCF, WPF, TFS, SOAP, Agile, DevOps
- Proven background of working collaboratively with team members, management and stakeholders
- Experience working on Identity & Access Management or Identity Authentication and Authorisation projects
Due to security requirements for this position, candidates must be Australian Citizens with ability to obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 199995
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.