The .Net Developer will be one of the lead developers for a small team responsible for delivering integration solutions and strategic initiatives.
- providing senior development expertise in Azure DevOps for the development, maintenance and security uplift
- developing technical documentation and architecture artefacts throughout the application development lifecycle.
- Improve application logging, performance and monitoring.
- Lead test driven development and review of unit tests.
- providing mentoring and guidance to other developers and applications support team.
- collaborating with business units including non-technical subject matter experts to ensure project and BAU deliverables are met in accordance with milestones.
- contributing to and providing high level strategic integration advice
- contributing and providing continuous improvement and identifying, evaluating and managing risk in the delivery of project outcomes.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years' equivalent demonstrated experience
- demonstrated experience in developing composite application with contemporary integration products using the Microsoft products stack, including, but not limited to Microsoft .NET Framework
- good communication skills in written and verbal context
- demonstrated experience in working in multidisciplinary teams in a ICT environment
- demonstrated experience in application life cycle management and ITIL practices
- significant knowledge and understanding of current and emerging technologies, technology directions and strategic application to business needs
- experience in building and deploying applications via VSTS (Azure Dev Ops)
- experience in strategic planning and providing security, governance and management of ICT projects
- experience in working in Agile environments
- industry certification or current study towards certification in a relevant ICT field
- Strong commercial experience in React Native / React programming.
Apply now for immediate consideration OR contact Ben van Loggerenberg on (02) 6268 9703 quoting Job Reference: 239189