Our client is a leading global growing technology consulting firm who are looking for Managers/Senior Managers in cloud advisory.
A diverse skill base in information systems
* Knowledge of IT processes and methodologies
* Knowledge and experience relating to at least two of the following areas (preferred skill areas in bold):-
o Data Governance, Data Quality and Data Management
o Cloud Computing Governance o IT Operational Processes and Process Improvement (e.g. ITIL processes)
o IT Strategy o IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (including IT Risk Frameworks and standards such as SOC2)
o Infrastructure components - networking, operating systems, middleware, virtualisation o Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Prior management and direct coaching and supervisory experience in a team environment essential
* Must work well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently
* Must work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Demonstrate excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrate advanced written and verbal communication skills
* Must have ability to multi-task
* Excellent project management skills
* Excellent client relationship skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please APPLY quoting reference 213099.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.