Our client, one of Federal Government Agency is seeking capable and adaptable Change & Communication Analyst role within their digital programs
We are looking for a capable and adaptable change & Communication professional with proven ability to develop change communications for internal and external audiences to support a complex and highly visible technology program.
- Has a successful track record of undertaking a similar role supporting a large-scale business change program in a complex stakeholder environment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing external stakeholder impacts
- Experience in applying 'better practice' approaches to all aspects of change management that are practical and results focussed.
- Qualifications in a relevant discipline such as communications, public relations or change management.
- To be successful you will have demonstrated experience of working within a project delivery context to support the communications required as part of organisational change activity associated with complex business transformation programs.
- PROSCI certified
- Experience in digital technology programs (website or portal) requiring customer adoption
- Experience in Government
Please note: Due to nature of this role, only Australian citizen will be considered.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #20576