Our client, is a leading superannuation consultancy in Australia, is seeking a Change Analyst to join their team for 12-month fixed term based in Melbourne CBD.
The primary focus for the role of change analyst is to coordinate, analyse and collate people outcomes/changes to facilitate the achievement of programme objectives. The change analyst will own the detailed change impact assessment, as well as supporting artefacts that make apply change management tools to the process to ensure specialist capacity is applied to support the process of change.
- Identify the change impacts, understand the change environment and support the business adopting the changes required by a project or initiative:
- Develop and maintain tools and change support information
- Collate lessons learned across all change initiatives and share quarterly/as required with key stakeholders
- Supporting business readiness activities
- Assist with the preparation of Change communications
Skills & Experience:
- Prior Change Management & Strong Data Analysis experience
- Previous demonstrated experience in relevant role and/or project activities
- Previous involvement in understanding and applying BAU improvement initiatives
- Strong Da
- Tertiary qualifications in (desirable)
- Change Management, Business Administration, Human Resources or Project Management)
- Project Management qualifications (PBOK, Prince2, Agile)
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, influencing and moving others to an outcome
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Excellent time management skills with ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced MS Word / Excel / PowerPoint skills
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW!!
Job Reference: #206668