Our client is seeking to urgently engage a Technical Writer to work on a project in within a government department.
As a Technical Writer, you will:
- use various techniques (such as process mapping) to design and develop supporting tools for users;
- consult with users on the tools and incorporate feedback prior to finalising solutions;
- create a guide to the use and maintenance of SOPs;
- create a guide to enhance operational planning and quality assurance of the operational plans;
- create content for a training course for operational staff;
- provide technical writing advice/services as required;
- report on progress with the project as required.
To be successful you would have:
- ability to research, consult, analyse and evaluate procedural options;
- ability to write, update and maintain operational procedures;
- ability to gather and distil technical information to succinct guidance quickly.
- ability to communicate with a variety of users.
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Dan Carn on 02 6245 1724
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.