About the Company
Our Client is an Australian supermarket, retail and consumer services chain, seeking an experienced Support Analyst to join our dynamic and innovative team
About the role
As a Support Analyst, you will be working to support a computer vision enabled software platform as it scales to hundreds of stores. This includes data analysis, implementation, deployment, and solution monitoring.
Working in an innovation team, you will contribute to a range of project types including research works, rapid experimentation, proof-of-concepts, and productionised solutions.
- Analyse the performance of different solutions to select the best for the given use case.
- Monitor our deployed systems.
- Carrying out preventative maintenance to ensure minimal downtime of the solution in stores.
- Analyse data from deployed solutions to create insights and reports for stakeholders.
- Perform evaluations of third-party tools to assist with monitoring and/or dashboarding for the solution.
- Remedy any incidents that cause downtime to the solution.
- Work experience in a relevant field (e.g. computer science, software engineering, technical support).
- An understanding of container build, deployment and runtime e.g. Docker or Podman
- Comfortable working in a headless Linux operating system, Redhat in particular.
- Demonstrated experience coding in Python, experience with the Kubernetes, kafka, GitOps.
- Experience with Ansible tools
- Experience in K3s and AKS will be highly desirable
- Experience with Azure Cloud platform especially Azure monitor
- Experience with Kusto Query Language (KQL) to build Azure dashboard and alert.
- Some experience with metric monitoring tools for data streams.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Some exposure to cloud services (e.g. Azure, AWS or GCP)
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW!
For any further questions or information, please contact Arriane at email@example.com or 02-4016-8251 and quote job #260141
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.