Our Client, a Broadband network provider, is seeking for a Supply Chain Analyst
The Supply Chain Analyst/Order Solutioning Analyst will be responsible for managing the fulfilment of materials to support the accelerated build activation and assurance activities.
* Provide centralized coordination of materials order fulfilment for build activation and assurance activities.
* Balancing Material replenishments, material requests and materials at the Delivery Partners
* Managing internal & external order fulfillment and material queries & exceptions
* Lead or manage small projects to drive initiatives in process improvement
* Extensive experience and Knowledge in Supply Chain ideally with Supply Planning and /or inventory management.
* Hands on experience in using MS Office Suite
* High level of analytical skills and good understanding of business process analysis and development
* Oracle E-business suite knowledge
* Understanding of CRM Modules like Salesforce
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW!
For any further questions or information, please contact Arriane at email@example.com or call 02-4016-8251 and quote job #259933
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.