Service Desk Analyst
- Initial 6-monthcontract in the Perth CBD
- A chance to work in the mining industry sector
- Seeking Level 1 support of Microsoft environments
About the company:
A highly reputed WA client that provides support to industry sectors including energy and resources.
We are seeking a Service Desk Analyst for an initial 6 month contract to provide ongoing level 1 support within Microsoft end-user standard operating environments.
- Deliver, maintain and support end-user standard operating environments in the Microsoft domain
- Support and provision ofend-user hardware, software, applications, peripherals and portable telephony devices and IT asset life cycle processes
- Allocates, monitors and resolves incidentsand service requests
- Proven experience in a service desk position supporting medium to large-scaleorganisations
- Experience in the support of Microsoft end-user standard operating environments and devices
- Awareness of IT Service Management best practices, methodologies and frameworks (including ITIL OR SIAM)
- Previous experience utilizing IT ticketing systems would be beneficial
- Ability to work at various metropolitan sites, occasionally undertake travel to regional sites and work outside business hours as required
- Appropriate ICT related qualifications or equivalent industry-recognisedprofessional qualification, or relevant industry experience in a medium or large organisation
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
How to apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link to be considered.
Contact: Alson Fernandes - (08) 9423 1403 - (Job reference: 260382)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.