Our Federal Government Client is looking for a Senior Test Analyst.
This role will help the Client achieve 4 key objectives:
- Manage Information and Cyber Security Risks, to protect, manage, detect, respond, secure information systems and platforms.
- Deliver Digital and Data Services, to provide the Client with end-to-end digital services and inform decision making through actionable insights resulting from the analysis of their data assets.
- Enable greater staff productivity through connection, collaboration, and efficiency.
- Enhance reliability and availability by establishing contemporary technology platforms that delivers modern business capabilities.
As the Senior Test Analyst, you will be part of a capability to provide Quality Assurance services for new digital product developments and major enhancements.
You will be involved in delivering testing activities in an agile environment. One of your key responsibilities will be to work with multi-disciplinary small application development and support teams, business analysts, data analytics specialists and end user representatives from each relevant business domain.
During execution of the test phase of initiatives, you will play an active role, involving the planning and design of test cases. You will also participate where required to undertake test cases and report results, providing hands-on expertise.
You will have demonstrated experience across the following core competencies and duties.
Technical skills and knowledge
- Testing Techniques
- Test planning in Azure DevOps
- Web application testing
- Microsoft Dynamic CRM testing
- ETL testing
- Test design and execution (functional, non-functional, UI/UX and cyber security domains)
- Defect management lifecycle
- User Acceptance Testing
- Test summary reporting
- Basic test automation.
General skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Test Analyst
- High level analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to self-manage, be proactive and demonstrate initiative
- Working with Agile projects.
- ISTQB Foundation and Advanced
- Test automation using Katalon
- Relevant Industry Certifications.
This is a contract role 12 months and the location of work is in Canberra, ACT. The Client has hybrid working arrangements in place, with the expectation of three days working in office and two days remote. Their in-office collaboration days are Wednesday and Thursday, and the chosen resource must be capable of attending the office full-time whilst onboarding and training.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens with active AGSVA Baseline Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - send your resumes to Maria Lastierre at Maria.Lastierre@peoplebank.com.au quoting Job Reference: # 259111
The closing date for this role is on Friday, 24 November, 2023.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.