Recruitment Consultant - HRMIS
- 6 months initial contract
- Work for the WA government client
- Perth CBD location
Our client is looking for a Recruitment Consultant - HRMIS with government background who can join their HRMIS PMO team. In this pivotal role, you will play a crucial part in the successful management of the client's IT program structure.
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure they are well-informed about newly created roles, the approval of funding, and other critical program details.
- Manage the extension of existing fixed-term contracts, including secondment extensions, and substantive role extensions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and evaluate new positions.
- Facilitate change requests and guide them through the Classifications team
- Proven experience in supporting an IT program management office and HR functions.
- Proficiency in HR software and tools
- Strong understanding of Government employment recruitment processes and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 258903)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.