Our Government Client is looking for Middleware Support Specialist.
They require an experienced Middleware support specialist (EL1) engage in the production support and java applications deployments and monitoring in support of business and technical requirements. The role provides production and non-production environment deployments. Middleware support specialist exercise a considerable degree of independence and undertake a technical leadership role, with work performed under the general guidance of senior staff. Middleware support specialist (EL1) may be responsible for, and/or contribute to the management of a team.
Specialisations include but not limited to:
- Applications deployment and monitoring services
- IBM WebSphere, Jira, Linux
- Jenkins, Drupal, Infiniti (Smart-IQ)
- Bamboo, Java
Key duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform and manage code movement across the environments, production
- Solve complex problems and deliver high quality solutions.
- Perform high-level analysis of relevant technical requirements to support project
deliverable development and implementation phases.
- Manage the release and ensure go-live production support and maintenance for
the team's developments.
- Proactively share knowledge and expertise as the subject matter expert and
mentorship to less experienced colleagues.
- Ensure compliance with endorsed software development methodologies.
- Lead and manage the deployment and support tasks including overseeing work priorities and resource management.
- Maintain and support existing system/technology to support day-to-day operation.
- Report on the achievement of business outcomes, key performance indicators
and quality assurance.
Primary Technologies required for role include:
- IBM WebSphere
- Window server, Jenkins/Bamboo, Linux.
Please note: This is a security designated position and specified Personnel will be required to have the capabity to obtain Australian Government Baseline Security Clearance.
This is a full time contract role for 12 months with 2x12-month extension options. The location of work is in Canberra. Candidates will be required to report on site a minimum of 3 days per week.
Apply now for immediate consideration - call Maria Lastierre at 02 6245 1717 quoting Job Reference: # 260012
The closing date for this role is on Tuesday, 30 January, 2024.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.